Thursday, March 4, 2010

What to do when all you want to do is take a nap!

I left the plant today and all I wanted to do was take a nap. I got back and started formulating my plan of working out for the night. My first thought was to take a nap and then go work out during one of my shows. My plan was to do the treadmill and walk while the show was on and then run during commercials. That would guarantee that my butt would be on the treadmill for 60 minutes. After a few minutes I had to be honest with myself and admit I would never go if I didn't go right then. So what did I do? I put on the clothes, laced up the shoes and headed down to the work out room. I watched an episode of 'What not to wear' and part of the next show that was on. I was done working out and it gave me a lot of satisfaction.

Sometimes all you need to do is be honest with yourself and know that working out will make you feel better. Even dinner tasted better (Veggie Delite on Wheat from Subway with some strawberry yogurt).

So the next time you need some motivation just think about how great you'll feel after it's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment